The Cardiovascular Institute
Mondays thru Fridays
Closed : Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, Dec 29th～Jan 3rd.
For New Patients
- Be sure to make an appointment in advance. Referral is not necessarily required.
- Patients who do not speak Japanese are preferably requested to be accompanied by a Japanese speaker.
- Please refer to the following schedule for the outpatient service.
Mondays thru Fridays 8:30 a.m.～11:00 a.m. 0:30 p.m.～3:30 p.m.
Tel：03（3408）2151 (9:00a.m.～5:00p.m.) Japanese only
- Please bring the Questionnaires form at the initial visit.
- (Download Questionnaires.pdf)
- If you would like to have a second opinion, an appointment beforehand will be required.
Fees and Payment
- Medical Fees depend upon the service rendered.
- We ask all patients to pay in cash at the time of each visit.
- Master card and VISA card are available, only when you were given tests and treatments not covered by insurance.
- Japanese National Health Insurance is covered
- Please bring your Health Insurance Certificate on your first visit.
- For International Patients who are not covered by Japanese National Health Insurance, Medical fee, effective from June 2018, is calculated 25 yen for one medical point, which is 10 yen for the Japanese health-insured patients. It is also taxable.
The Cardiovascular Institute” was founded by Daiichi Life Insurance Company in 1959, for the purpose of contribution to the development of cardiovascular medicine and research. We have state-of-the-art medical equipment, highly qualified and experienced staff providing proffessional care. We always try to advance our medical skills and work together to provide high quality care, cooperating with an outpatient clinic service , ICU(Intensive Care Unit) , CCU(Coronary Care Unit) Emergency Care, cardiovascular surgery and cardiac rehabilitation center, of corse with other examination branches including laboratory, cardiac catheterization.
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Outpatient Clinic Service
- ICU/CCU, General wards
Coronary artery disease
Junji Yajima Yuji Oikawa Hajime Kirigaya Kazuyuki Nagashima Shunsuke Matsuno Hiroto kano Mikio Kishi
Takeshi Yamashita Takayuki Otsuka Koichi Sagara Shinya Suzuki Naoharu Yagi Takuto Arita
Tokuhisa Uejima Yuko Kato Hiroaki Semba
Takashi Kunihara Tatsuya Inoue Minoru Matsuhama Satoshi Hoshino Naoto Yabu
Examinations and Treatments
- Cardiac catheterization , Angiography, coronary/ endovascular stent implantation
- Cardiovascular surgery (coronary artery bypass grafting, valve repair, valve replacement, aortic graft replacement, graft stenting)
- Electrophysiological examination, Radiofrequency catheter ablation
- Pacemaker/ICD(implantable cardioverter defibrillator) implantation
- CT scan
- RI (Radio Isotope) Examination
- Treadmill exercise-electrocardiogram
- Cardiopulmonary exercise test
- Exercise prescription for training
- Cardiac rehabilitation (rehabilitation for patients with heart disease)
3-2-19 Nishiazabu, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 106-0031